- I am an artist, poet, musician, or translator.
- My texts, videos, music, photography, marionettes, and installations have been exhibited in galleries, project spaces and institutions internationally.
- I graduated with a BA in philosophy from the Goethe University Frankfurt (2016)
- and a Meisterschülerin certificate from Judith Hopf’s class at Städelschule Frankfurt (2016).
- I have collaborated on bookfairs, theatrical productions, exhibitions and publications with the Pure Fiction collective.
- I am currently teaching a class on feminist aesthetics in sound, text, and performance at the KH-Weißensee in Berlin.
- I am a pre-doctoral fellow of the DiGiTal-Program.
- Some of my work is represented by Sweetwater, Berlin.
- This is my most recent artist statement.
- A recent Curriculum Vitae
A collaborative project between Luzie Meyer and Becket Flannery, inititated by Gianmaria Andretta in the context of the Swiss Art Award 2020.
Opening 21st January 2021.
You can see two new works on the online viewing room of this year’s LISTE Art Fair.
– a poem: “Pin Up Hang Up”, of which I also made a sound version
– a video: “Incognito ergo non sum” with Magda Barthofer and Lian Rangkuty, instead of a Q&A
Date to be announced!
Solo Presentation at FANTA Gallery, Milan.
Opening 6th April 2021